It is very important to rapidly scale up skill development efforts in India, by creating an end-to-end, outcome-focused implementation framework, which aligns demands of the employers for a well-trained skilled workforce with aspirations for sustainable livelihoods.
Mandamus has enhanced training Centers at District Head Quarters to provide access to Rural Candidates. It has target set to cover all Districts by 2017. Beneficiary Mobilization at Taluks to reach out dropouts, unemployed youth, neglected communities, women & people with disabilities is the main motto of the whole project model. Courses has been rendered for students from SSLC to PG including Dropouts.
Why Mandamus for Skill Development
- End to end execution from Sourcing to Employment
- No Partners or Franchise – All centres are self-owned
- Training provided by highly skilled facilitators
- Provide access to jobs in more than 100 companies
- Demand led & Industry relevant training
- Courses aligned to job-role requirement
- Post placement support to ensure sustainability
Skill Development Initiative
- Mandamus aims at being one of the largest skill development organisations by providing employment linked skill training across Karnataka and creating a good pool of resourceful candidates.
- The beneficiaries of these initiatives that Mandamus will undertake will be from marginalised sections of the society. They will comprise of dropouts, unemployed youth, neglected communities, women & people with disabilities.